Inprase seeks Rp41 billion from IPO fund

Inprase seeks Rp41 billion from IPO fund
Inprase seeks Rp41 billion from IPO fund

An integrated trading, transportation and logistics services company, PT Indah Prakasa Sentosa Tbk (Inprase) set the company’s offering price of Rp276 and its par value of Rp100.

JAKARTA (infolog): Quoting the page in Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia (KSEI) yesterday, it said the company will release 150 million shares. Thus, the company is eyeing an IPO fund of Rp41.40 billion.

For the record, Inprase previously set the initial public offering price (IPO) price range Rp240-Rp290 per share, reported by Okezone.com.

The plan, the company will release as many as 200 million shares or equivalent to 28.57% of the total issued and fully paid capital. With shooting funds around Rp48 billion to Rp58 billion.

The Company appointed PT Investindo Nusantara Sekuritas and PT Jasa Utama Capital Sekuritas as underwriters of securities issuers. And appoint PT Panca Global Sekuritas and PT Binaartha Sekuritas as underwriters.

Mentioned the period of public offering took place on April 2-3, 2018. The allotment date, refund of ordering and distribution of shares electronically was made on April 5, 2018. While the listing date on the Stock Exchange on April 6, 2018.

Previously reported, the proceeds from this IPO about 44% will be used to acquire the shares of PT Jono Gas Pejagalan, owned by the affiliate. The remaining 56 percent will be used for additional working capital.

Eddy Purwanto Winata, President Director of PT Indah Prakasa Sentosa Tbk said that the company is optimistic that the company’s shares will get positive response from potential investors.

He claims the company is supported by sound financial fundamentals, professional management and stable operations.

“Coupled with nearly 30 years of experience in the field as well as a good reputation in the logistics and energy distribution sectors, clearly adds value,” he said.

Further Eddy, with the lPO is expected to obtain additional funds for lnprase to continue to grow its business and is expected to help realize the vision of lnprase, which is a group of leading companies in Indonesia in the field of logistics services provider, trade, distribution, and retail energy. (ac)

About Alec 523 Articles
Ali "Mr Alec" Cestar is a web developer & publisher, Indonesian editor, English tutor & translator, webmaster, content & copy writer. WA only 082155315751, no SMS!

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*